DiscussionBeta Thoughts

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Beta Thoughts
For those of you that had beta access, what did you guys think of the game so far? I only had access for 1 day before it ended so I only had enough time to finish the story portion. I didn't have enough time to get to the dark zone.

It seemed like it would be a pretty fun game to me. I'm pretty sure it'll be very reliant on a lot of people playing it. Seems like it would be a lot of fun to play with friends.

What did you guys think?
Found it a pretty good game to play with friends at any time.
It was okay, I wasnt really impressed. This seems more of a team based game and the more people you have the more it sounds like someone will just truck you harder. If your a solo player, you going to have a fun time in the DZ
Graphics look amazing. But I think it has the same 'issue' as Rainbow 6 Siege, that it is only fun when playing with friends.
Fun to play with friends, can be annoying if too many cheat or exploit bugs.
Has some real good systems and mechanics.
I thought it was pretty good graphic wise, although they really cut back on how much story and missions you can do. I loved the missions and open world aspect, I wasn't too keen on the PVP personally, but it was nice.
Yeah same I really think you have to play with friends for it to be really fun. For me, I'll probably get bored of the game playing without my friends.
The solo missions are a bit repetitive (though that's the same in almost all the shooting games). The PVP is ALRIGHT too.

The game so far was probably like a 8/10 for me, which is HIGH for a Tom Clancy game.


My thoguhts about it pretty neat the game is.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us