TalkingAKOnline & MAT Suba Legacy Simple Triggerbot

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
AKOnline & MAT Suba Legacy Simple Triggerbot
Clients Support:

AttackOnline
MAT Suba Legacy


Feature:

Triggerbot Only

How to use :

Start AK or MAT Then Open Hack

Video TuT:


Virus Scan :

-MAT Suba
VirusTotal
MetaScan
-AKOnline
VirusTotal
MetaScan
MAT Suba Legacy Triggerbot_mpgh.net.rar1.0 MB · 669 downloads 7/54 malicious
AKOnline Triggerbot_mpgh.net.rar1.0 MB · 577 downloads 10/62 malicious
IS this an auto trigger? Does it control recoil as well or how does that work?

- - - Updated - - -

still pending approval...

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a working wall hack at this time?
Quote Originally Posted by lol23r23r View Post
IS this an auto trigger? Does it control recoil as well or how does that work?

- - - Updated - - -

still pending approval...

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a working wall hack at this time?
Wallhack i will add it but not now
NICE BUT I AM PLAYING CIB So cant use this hack
File appears safe.

/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by lol23r23r View Post
How come I launch this application and all I get is a blank command box and the bot isn't working? Or how do you use it? when I aim at a player, it doesn't shoot automatically?

- - - Updated - - -





never mind! i ran as admin and it works. But how do I use it? what is it used for? When I use an ak, it shoots 1 bullet like every couple seconds which is not very useful?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I know how to use it... Anyway to configure so it works in ghost mode against ghosts? What about the ability to not restrict as many controls such as we can't throw grenades, crouch, walk, or use secondary or anything... Anything? Thank you.

I'll fix it next version Thank for your Report............

- - - Updated - - -

Thank..... you.........
Quote Originally Posted by GozillaMaster View Post
I'll fix it next version Thank for your Report............

- - - Updated - - -

Thank..... you.........
When will more hacks come out? Do you have any you want me to test or anything?
do you want to try fixed version ?
How come I launch this application and all I get is a blank command box and the bot isn't working? Or how do you use it? when I aim at a player, it doesn't shoot automatically?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lol23r23r View Post
How come I launch this application and all I get is a blank command box and the bot isn't working? Or how do you use it? when I aim at a player, it doesn't shoot automatically?
never mind! i ran as admin and it works. But how do I use it? what is it used for? When I use an ak, it shoots 1 bullet like every couple seconds which is not very useful?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I know how to use it... Anyway to configure so it works in ghost mode against ghosts? What about the ability to not restrict as many controls such as we can't throw grenades, crouch, walk, or use secondary or anything... Anything? Thank you.
Sounds good. You can mail me wall hack there to so i can test it out before you publish here.
Welcome Back GozillaMaster were miss you alot
Sir I really need wall hack right now!!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?