Fish bot pointers / 06.02.16

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Fish bot pointers / 06.02.16
I will update every time.


[Pointers]
WaterPointer="0x00BD7BE8+0x144+0xe4+0x70"
LavaPointer="0x00BD7BE8+0x144+0xe4+0x514"
ChocoPointer="0x00BD7BE8+0x144+0xe4+0x2c0"
09.02.16

[Pointers]
WaterPointer="0x00B607B0+0x144+0xe4+0x70"
LavaPointer="0x00B607B0+0x144+0xe4+0x514"
ChocoPointer="0x00B607B0+0x144+0xe4+0x2c0"
Is there a way how you figured out these pointers? thanks
is it for 1.4.7 nippy fishing bot? if yes, how can I update pointers? can somebody help?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow thanks snaxville! I typed to 0x00B607B0 config and thats all! thank you!
21.02.2016

[Pointers]
WaterPointer="0x00B3C974+0x144+0xe4+0x70"
LavaPointer="0x00B3C974+0x144+0xe4+0x70"
ChocoPointer="0x00B3C974+0x144+0xe4+0x70"
23.02.2016
Does not work in lava

[Pointers]
WaterPointer="0x00B6D0C4+0x19C+0xC8+0x78"
LavaPointer="0x00B6D0C4+0x19C+0xC8+0x78"
ChocoPointer="0x00B6D0C4+0x19C+0x324+0x78"
Can you update this please? Reppin is unresponsive. I'd also like to learn how to find the liquid type offsets, please. Thanks!
Hi guys, I'm from Russia, I'm sorry for bad english.
Pointers:
Perhaps they do not work in the lava and chocolate

[Pointers]
WaterPointer="0x00A6EA90+0x19C+0xC8+0x78"
LavaPointer="0x00A6EA90+0x19C+0xC8+0x78"
ChocoPointer="0x00A6EA90+0x19C+0x324+0x78"
Quote Originally Posted by XaTNePDiZ View Post
Hi guys, I'm from Russia, I'm sorry for bad english.
Pointers:
Perhaps they do not work in the lava and chocolate

[Pointers]
WaterPointer="0x00A6EA90+0x19C+0xC8+0x78"
LavaPointer="0x00A6EA90+0x19C+0xC8+0x78"
ChocoPointer="0x00A6EA90+0x19C+0x324+0x78"
Thanks, but I couldn't get any of those to work.
Quote Originally Posted by osiris73 View Post
Thanks, but I couldn't get any of those to work.
Hmm i don't know why pointers not work for you. People write me what they works.
Pointers dont work in LazyFishing, try 7Fishbot.
Sorry for bad english.
Thanks, I'll try 7fishbot.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, no. Does not work in 7fishbot either. It will cast, but not reel in.
Quote Originally Posted by osiris73 View Post
Thanks, I'll try 7fishbot.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, no. Does not work in 7fishbot either. It will cast, but not reel in.
I do not know how I can help you. Try to run 7FishBot as administrator, and run Trove in windowed mode. Maybe this will help.
Quote Originally Posted by XaTNePDiZ View Post
I do not know how I can help you. Try to run 7FishBot as administrator, and run Trove in windowed mode. Maybe this will help.
I tried again today and it seems to be working great. Thank you!

*edit*

It works for about 15-20 fish then errors out.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?