NOT WORKING .,L,.DSLA,SDAWLÇDÇ,.
OutdatedCrossfire 2.0 Simple Wall (ALL VERSIONS)
work perfectly and smooth 

hack detected 70_12 cf ph
@Marnemo2011 ok ARX has people reporting these hacks for them any way.
@raz_1 AUTO ON
@yatesh1 like I have said you can upgrade to windows 10 free
@ashrock125 What windows version and have you put the correct settings into the extreme injector?
- - - Updated - - -
I have created a Windows 7 wall hack and I am waiting for a moderators approval. However, I need testers for versions (Cause I`m Lazy)
@raz_1 AUTO ON
@yatesh1 like I have said you can upgrade to windows 10 free
@ashrock125 What windows version and have you put the correct settings into the extreme injector?
- - - Updated - - -
I have created a Windows 7 wall hack and I am waiting for a moderators approval. However, I need testers for versions (Cause I`m Lazy)

Well I tried it with Extreme injector 3.6 but when I launch CF EU and log in I get the XTRAP error
@Democritus Detected... close?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMamo's Simple Hack [Wallhack/SeeGhost/Norecoil/Noreload/++][All Versions]
48 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMamo's Simple Hack V1.0 [All Versions]
61 CrossFire DiscussionsCrossfire SImple wall hackLA 16 CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding[LOGINBG] New Crossfire Login BG ! My First Login BG for All Versions CF
18 WarRock - International HacksWarrock No Wall Hack For All Version
8
