Anyone need Help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone need Help
Hey I was just looking too see if any Servers need help with more helper/support all my recent servers I work on are down for stuff
I worked for atleast 4-5 servers
From
Project B
Noxus
RealmMods
Classic
You worked for Noxus?
Who was you?
SixGod
//10Char
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
You worked for Noxus?
Who was you?
Quote Originally Posted by PinkFluffyLion View Post
Hey I was just looking too see if any Servers need help with more helper/support all my recent servers I work on are down for stuff
What exactly did you do on those servers?

I'm still looking for help tbh
I do a lot of stuff Im just lost in my head right now so I cant name a lot of them LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Tjeerdo View Post
What exactly did you do on those servers?

I'm still looking for help tbh
- - - Updated - - -

I can also kind of Sprite maps and items
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us