InfoGTA5 ForeUnleashed CRACKED

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Bydget View Post
Convienience? lel aight.

They could at least change something to make it less obvious that they CTRL + C'ed and CTRL + V'ed.
I don't follow? Both menus used the same thing so both menus "CTRL + C'ed and CTRL + V'ed"? Are you only accusing force of copying or both?
Quote Originally Posted by swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg View Post
I know it's a public installer xD it's no the first time i have seen that installer, but at least they could use another installer.
The thing is that i have heard that they copy from other menus (even some public menus) force was the best mod menu (in my opinion) but now they just copy things from public menus.
I don't follow; "heard that they copy from other menus"? Isn't that what all menu makers do? Unless they are directly stealing code from other menus you could call all menu devs "leecher". Force was the first to develop "Bunker" (Anti-crash from other modders). Jordan used the same method later.

I love this quote from the social network and it's very true to menu development.
"Mark Zuckerberg: The grounds are our thing is cool and popular and HarvardConnection is lame! Wardo, I didn't use any of their code, I promise. I didn't use anything! Look, a guy who builds a nice chair doesn't owe money to everyone who ever has built a chair, okay? They came to me with an idea, I had a better one."
Quote Originally Posted by RinseAndRepeat View Post
I don't follow; "heard that they copy from other menus"? Isn't that what all menu makers do? Unless they are directly stealing code from other menus you could call all menu devs "leecher". Force was the first to develop "Bunker" (Anti-crash from other modders). Jordan used the same method later.

I love this quote from the social network and it's very true to menu development.
"Mark Zuckerberg: The grounds are our thing is cool and popular and HarvardConnection is lame! Wardo, I didn't use any of their code, I promise. I didn't use anything! Look, a guy who builds a nice chair doesn't owe money to everyone who ever has built a chair, okay? They came to me with an idea, I had a better one."
For griefing hacks (and protection) they are still the best menu but their menu doesn't have anything special apart from that. If it was free that would be ok of course, but if almost everything is copied from other menus (and i know that menyoo also copies things from other menus but force doesn't add anything new apart from that).
Quote Originally Posted by swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg View Post
For griefing hacks (and protection) they are still the best menu but their menu doesn't have anything special apart from that. If it was free that would be ok of course, but if almost everything is copied from other menus (and i know that menyoo also copies things from other menus but force doesn't add anything new apart from that).
What menu did they steal from?

If i recall correctly, "The Foce Unleashed V1" was arround before menyoo started. It was around when NativeTrainer was still widly used online.
it was around as one of the MOST popular FREE Mod menus around.

Force was around before Niqqer Menu. Riptide(PC), Jordans, Crystal. 11Zero11, ENDEAVOUR Even. So how are they stealing shit from other menue's?


Side note. Force isn't here to "WOW" the people. Its here for its destructive power online. Its greifing options. Not petty shit like Changing the weather..

That's also a funny thing. Weather changing was in "Unleash The Force" so does that mean.... Menyoo leeched from Force's First version? :-?

R.I.P

I sense the Butthurt Growing in this thread, Calm down. Think logical. Not out of rage. (Normally i think out of rage. but ill actually use logical thoughts now )
Quote Originally Posted by wholethrower119 View Post
What menu did they steal from?

If i recall correctly, "The Foce Unleashed V1" was arround before menyoo started. It was around when NativeTrainer was still widly used online.
it was around as one of the MOST popular FREE Mod menus around.

Force was around before Niqqer Menu. Riptide(PC), Jordans, Crystal. 11Zero11, ENDEAVOUR Even. So how are they stealing shit from other menue's?


Side note. Force isn't here to "WOW" the people. Its here for its destructive power online. Its greifing options. Not petty shit like Changing the weather..

That's also a funny thing. Weather changing was in "Unleash The Force" so does that mean.... Menyoo leeched from Force's First version? :-?

R.I.P

I sense the Butthurt Growing in this thread, Calm down. Think logical. Not out of rage. (Normally i think out of rage. but ill actually use logical thoughts now )
I don't talk with assholes (I know that you are talking shit about me in a chat). I don't care about your insults
Quote Originally Posted by swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg View Post
I don't talk with assholes (I know that you are talking shit about me in a chat). I don't care about your insults
Talking shit about you? lol. go to the chat and read. i havnt insulted you once. there goes the bullshit you see again. Why would i insult you.. this is just a playground for me. no need to get hostile. <3
Quote Originally Posted by wholethrower119 View Post
Side note. Force isn't here to "WOW" the people. Its here for its destructive power online. Its greifing options. Not petty shit like Changing the weather..
Fun fact: Griefing options have been standard-issue for even public menus for a looong time, and I've yet to see anything innovative in this sector. It's always some variation of "blowing people up", "spawning objects on people" and "freezing people in place". It's such a boring sight that I wonder why would anyone, kid or not, be still interested in using them. I for one had been bored to death from both perspectives as a menu operator and the receiving end.

If you ask me, a menu is not worth the fuss these days if you can't at least get something special out of it and keep it (e.g. worn paint, unobtainable vehicle bodystyles).
lol wholethrower, you dont want it. you're startin shit in all the wrong places. swear to god
Quote Originally Posted by wholethrower119 View Post
LOL That was before you changed it. Cmon bro. the DataBase leak from EM Proves it. idk why your trying to hide it.. its not a insult.. its a username. Its the internet.. nothing to Hide ;-; .




LOL, Okay then? What, i Don't understand. Is this supposed to be a threat? or a insult? or a Means of Peace? orrrrrrr... Help me understand.

k Thanks

I have never had that name, so unless you are lying that's weird could you prove me where it says that?
This Thread is getting toasty.
btw, Goodluck cracking v6.7

k, Now for the fun part.

Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
Whole - youre not even old enough to be playing the game legally, I feel sorry for your shit parents.
- - - Updated - - -
Red laughed when Menyoo started using installers and the irony of it he now uses them
You're** , Okay, And? I see 8yo's Sneaking on to their parents computers to play. Maybe you should focus your efforts on them . I bought the game with my money. i'm 17. Yes, i'm underage. But at least i'm not 8 years old & Sneaking onto it.

2. In a way i agree. it is funny. i agree 100% with that.
But then again. We implemented the installer as a line of protection against sharing accounts. we could do like we used to. Just release the files.. but we chose a installer as a means of protection. Cmon, all paid menus do what they can to avoid leaks/Cracks. (Yes, Even menyoo) . and yes, there was a fault in our system. that pwnage37 found, we have since then fixed that. (Thanks to him )

Quote Originally Posted by Numerals View Post
Fun fact: Griefing options have been standard-issue for even public menus for a looong time, and I've yet to see anything innovative in this sector. It's always some variation of "blowing people up", "spawning objects on people" and "freezing people in place". It's such a boring sight that I wonder why would anyone, kid or not, be still interested in using them. I for one had been bored to death from both perspectives as a menu operator and the receiving end.

If you ask me, a menu is not worth the fuss these days if you can't at least get something special out of it and keep it (e.g. worn paint, unobtainable vehicle bodystyles).
Bro. You litterly just told the entire menyoo team off with that first bit (Fun fact: Griefing options have been standard-issue for even public menus for a looong time, and I've yet to see anything innovative in this sector.) Agreed, (inb4 Menyoo team claims they invented Greifing options and we stole them too :P )

But also. alot of these free menus have been cutting off the griefing options. infamous, Jordans. crystal. even less popular ones. Because they claim greifing Options is what Rockstar hates and that's why they are against mods.
Force is here for its Destructive powers.

Even RINZLR himself said he wont release his cracked version of force cause GTA: O will being destroyed.

With Greifing Options becoming rare. paid menu's are what you look towards for that.

Also, Not trying to go against Jordan or anything. But he has been getting "Ideas" (Notice how i don't say leech cause he technically didn't steal code directly from us) From us for a long time.. when we had our own custom loaders like .FRC.. he comes out of nowhere with the ".jrd" Files. When we came out with the ped method. (Yes, Force was the first menu out with the ped money method because we thought of it) Jordan implemented it. And the list goes on. No offence to him. but JordansMenu is litterly (No joke) the Free version of force (Just with less griefing options :P )..

Enough said about that, but no matter what. we are still the Leechers here. obvvvvvv.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by BlazyLazy View Post
lmao where's my popcorn when I need it...
Dude, I already had popcorn. my keyboard got buttery while writing this. Cause this thread is getting pretty awesome to watch. You agree?

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe1234567 View Post
Let's see what happens.
Ohh yes. we will see, the buthurt level is at about 25% right now. once the Goons read this,.. it will rise to about 80%..

--- I will probably be threatened out the ass eventually. Just waiting for it to happen.

Ill await all the Rage/Butthurt Filled reply's ..

Have a good Afternoon. <3

~Whole
Quote Originally Posted by wholethrower119 View Post

Also, Not trying to go against Jordan or anything. But he has been getting "Ideas" (Notice how i don't say leech cause he technically didn't steal code directly from us) From us for a long time.. when we had our own custom loaders like .FRC.. he comes out of nowhere with the ".jrd" Files. When we came out with the ped method. (Yes, Force was the first menu out with the ped money method because we thought of it) Jordan implemented it. And the list goes on. No offence to him. but JordansMenu is litterly (No joke) the Free version of force (Just with less griefing options :P )..

Enough said about that, but no matter what. we are still the Leechers here. obvvvvvv.. :P
I wasn't even aware force had .frc files since I don't use it, I used the same method as villains .ass extension as they informed me it was safer than using extreme injector. I agree though that this leaching thing is a load of nonsense; all menus copy ideas from each other and menyoo is no exception to that. Other menus had been around a long time before I decided to make one, at that point any new menu would be fairly rubbish if it didn't use features that already existed.

Out of curiosity, what is so special about the griefing options in force? I haven't used it a while since they decided that lifetime access wasn't actually very long, but I don't remember anything that mine doesn't have.
Quote Originally Posted by gfSWEGwSEGwsegwegeg View Post
I wasn't even aware force had .frc files since I don't use it, I used the same method as villains .ass extension as they informed me it was safer than using extreme injector. I agree though that this leaching thing is a load of nonsense; all menus copy ideas from each other and menyoo is no exception to that. Other menus had been around a long time before I decided to make one, at that point any new menu would be fairly rubbish if it didn't use features that already existed.

Out of curiosity, what is so special about the griefing options in force? I haven't used it a while since they decided that lifetime access wasn't actually very long, but I don't remember anything that mine doesn't have.
1. you deserve a medal. I agree 100% with the entire leeching thing.

And with the custom loaders n' shit. i completely understand your part.

2. I would to go in depth with that. but i cant post links yet :P

Alot of stuff has been added since then actually. The menu is litteraly Aimed towards taking control of lobby's So all griefing options is optimized. yes there are alot of neat things. but the Griefing options is what the menu is here for.... 90% of the menu is stuff related to greifing.

I cant really explain in text. You can join the force chat and ask red yourself. he will gladly explain his point of view. (Proceed at your own risk) :P

The special part is, is that Force is so optimized in the greifing Catagory that you destroy in rapid succession. The best part is... is that red himself doesnt come up with the ideas.. the Users do.
I came up with many things myself. Red doesnt '"Leech" from other menus because anything the users come up with is added. he doesnt visit sites like this. or menyoo's site.. or shit.. he doesnt user other peoples menu to steal..Everybody saying he is leeching. when he isnt. he simply adds what users ask for.... perfect example is the force gun. Yes it was on menyoo first. the day he added it was when myself and 3 others asked for it.... He doesnt add anything unless the users wants it. He may know its on another menu. but he adds it cause he was asked by users and sometimes even begged by users. he wont turn them down because he is afraid of being called a leecher. like da fuq?... People pay for a product. you cant simply ignore them.

I hope you see what im saying..
(If you want. you can join force chat and we can privatly talk there. where i can actuaslly use images and shiz.)
Quote Originally Posted by wholethrower119 View Post
Other than the fact your grammar is atrocious, it's clear you're like 13 who kisses Red's ass cause he gave you free lifetime; anyway. If you check the links I posted you could clearly see he's dumb as shit, he had David do nearly everything in Force back before David became the prime leech. He even shared a photo of him reversing an ASI to get the Ped or Vehicle launcher from Endeavour, then his Funny Vehicles which was on Pastebin had the exact same funny vehicles and funny vehicle coords from Menyoo's ASI, again, that's not leeching to you?

You then proceed to buy Menyoo for some weird reason and used it when Force was down, for a crap menu you seemed to be on a fair bit and your dumbass "team" try attacking the Menyoo site, whether it's trying to get our DB or take the site and auth down you're pretty hell-bent, as for the other menus, 99% of them are mostly leeches or idiots who can't do simple shit for themselves, Force goes after Menyoo so we're obviously going to go and do the same shit. Who the fuck keeps their menu source on the root of their server? are you dumb as shit? You know nothing about Force other than what Red tells you to say, you literally have no free speech considering you're telling everyone exactly what Red tells you to say even though it's bullshit, grow up and go back to school. The lot of you. Between the whole Force chat you lot have absolutely no sense of proper spelling and everything is a disgrace, your time trial shit wasn't "patched" you just got detected because of the dumb as hell 1ms teleport loop on it, obviously you're going to get banned for that lmfao. If you looked inside the Force source, you'd notice a text document called "Menyoo leecher.txt. Why would you even need such a dumb file?
void saveFile(string str){
ofstream myfile("C:/leech/" + fileName);
// myfile.open("MENYOO LEECHER.txt");

Looks like you look up to Menyoo for ideas, as-well as Endeavour and probably other menus. So sit down, shut up and learn to realize that shared hosting isn't the smartest play for some menu that thinks it's great as hell when it's easier to break into and get the source.

I thought Force was "Safer than your bank account" yet that's twice the source was stolen; 5.65 and now 6.whatever?
If banks were that easy, we'd all be millionaires.

Also, on this topic of sources: Shouldn't this source leak be of no issue considering Red got super-pissy and PM'd Rinzlr saying how he's going to release the source and Force is going to be "back in money" and how the community is just skids who wouldn't even know how to do anything with the source?
Why is this such an issue for you guys?
@Xodius will u release the source or compiled version?
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?