Alexya Framework - Lightweigh PHP framework

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Alexya Framework - Lightweigh PHP framework
Hi!

I've been working on this framework for some time and I'd like to know what you think about it.

Current features

  • URLs are totally customizables
  • Consistent HMV(VM)C design pattern
  • Different view rendering methods (going to add more)
  • Localitzation and text translating system
  • Extensive documentation (at the moment it's just available in the source, I'm going to make a webpage for it)
  • It's not obligatory to use all of its components (Do you hate (for some reason) MVC? You don't need to implement it)
  • Extensible with packages (didn't test them yet :P)


Requirements

  • PHP 7.0
  • Love and patient


GitHub repository
github.com/manulaiko/alexya

Please, tell me what you think about it and how I can improve it.

See you!
a bit challenging to see what this is from your post. Maybe go over some uses and applications for your framework
Quote Originally Posted by ChaseRobbins View Post
a bit challenging to see what this is from your post. Maybe go over some uses and applications for your framework
I've added a simple example to the repo, of course I'm going to add more later.
github.com/manulaiko/alexya/tree/master/examples

See you!
I just browsed through your repo. You got some time invested in this...php 7.0 and your syntax is looking beautiful where I browsed around. As you stated you need to make documentation or page of some sort. It would make navigation and use much better for those going into easier, along with some demos. This may be useful later on, I'll bookmark and check back later on. Great work though and thank you for sharing!

(PHP 7 is still newly released and not everyone is migrating right away, may cause an issue if someones host hasn't done it yet and that's something that may take time.)

Best of luck!
Quote Originally Posted by CwDirectly View Post
I just browsed through your repo. You got some time invested in this...php 7.0 and your syntax is looking beautiful where I browsed around. As you stated you need to make documentation or page of some sort. It would make navigation and use much better for those going into easier, along with some demos. This may be useful later on, I'll bookmark and check back later on. Great work though and thank you for sharing!

(PHP 7 is still newly released and not everyone is migrating right away, may cause an issue if someones host hasn't done it yet and that's something that may take time.)

Best of luck!
Thanks a lot for your reply

I started with alexya like 7 month ago, but I recoded everything (branch 1.0 has the old source) last month. I think that now it has enough features to stand as a framework so the next commits will have bug fixes and documentation examples.

Regarding to PHP 7, it's reeeeeally worth to switch to it, things like anonymous classes, consistent utf8 support and grouped 'use' statements made me switch instantly

Again, thanks for your comment. See you!
I am bookmarking this!
However, it lacks of documentation, add some example and more documentation and I am sure we could use it for little project
thanks for sharing
thanks for sharing man
keeping up the good work bro
let me see it bro
realy nice
I will take it for a small project, good job.
since the link responds with a 404 ill suggest you all to use Laravel since its widely spread and used in many projects.

Regards
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?