2 refunds, Apple & Amazon

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
2 refunds, Apple & Amazon
Hi I'm the most skeptical guy going, from uk and I've just had somebody do my first amazon refund for me.
I'm now wanting to buy something from Apple and this guy is saying he can do a refund. And I have a few questions.

1. Will it look suspicious doing an apple refund after an Amazon refund?

2. Is a £1800 mac refundable?

3. Are apple refunds possible? Because I don't see many services offered, I was more comfortable with the Amazon because I know the process.

4. Can apple detect me using the mac after getting a refund?

Thanks for you time.
Seriously nobody can help me?
Quote Originally Posted by qamermax View Post
Hi I'm the most skeptical guy going, from uk and I've just had somebody do my first amazon refund for me.
I'm now wanting to buy something from Apple and this guy is saying he can do a refund. And I have a few questions.

1. Will it look suspicious doing an apple refund after an Amazon refund? Apple won't know that you just did a refund from Amazon, However your Credit Card company will but they won't question it.

2. Is a £1800 mac refundable? Very unlikely unless you have a superb refunder for Apple, I suggest you ask the refunder for previous proof for Apple Refunds.

3. Are apple refunds possible? Because I don't see many services offered, I was more comfortable with the Amazon because I know the process. actually, I've seen people offering this under the User Services section, such as Degree.

4. Can apple detect me using the mac after getting a refund? Most likely but doubt they'll do anything. Make sure you have a proper refunder. A good story would be, I bought it and they battery died causing a small short circuit that fried the inside of the laptop. Get a refund/replacement and if they question how are you still using it, say you had it fixed. Should work :P

Thanks for you time.
lol this isn't letting me post because i dont have enough characters? :O
Quote Originally Posted by Jugged View Post
lol this isn't letting me post because i dont have enough characters? :O
Thankyou very much for your response, I'm using ******seyla or whatever his name is, he's confident but I'll ask him for some proof
the refunding method for apple only works in Canada/USA. From what I hear, its not yet possible/extremely difficult to do it from other apple stores.
Quote Originally Posted by qamermax View Post
Hi I'm the most skeptical guy going, from uk and I've just had somebody do my first amazon refund for me.
I'm now wanting to buy something from Apple and this guy is saying he can do a refund. And I have a few questions.

1. Will it look suspicious doing an apple refund after an Amazon refund?

2. Is a £1800 mac refundable?

3. Are apple refunds possible? Because I don't see many services offered, I was more comfortable with the Amazon because I know the process.

4. Can apple detect me using the mac after getting a refund?

Thanks for you time.
1. It should not matter

3. Yes
1. Apple and Amazon aren't the same company.
2. Yes. For the most part all Apple refund services permit up to 5000USD to be refunded.
3. Yes. If you go to the User Services section there's a at least 3 or so people offering Apple refund services that are quite reputable in that area.
4. Detect you? I mean if it's refunded then you're good to go as I've seen no complaints of any users who have used an Apple refund service having their item blacklisted. You're fine.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?