WTBPC COMPUTER/DESKTOP SE

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
PC COMPUTER/DESKTOP SE
Willing to pay for a desktop SE'd to me. I live in New Zealand. Not sure if it's do able but I'm sure someone knows how to or knows someone who is able to do it. Would be greatly appreciated. Need it as my laptop is slowly dying and it's shit asf.

Contact me on skype - REMOVED BY STAFF
bumping this up

Does anyone know how to SE Alienware ?
Yeah I got added by a few people on skype so far but no bite, hopefully someone can point us in the right direction
bumperinoooooo
I hate it when se requests for somethignt his large is coming up.
Let me explain. you cant just SE anything, thats not possible unless you are a god. Any small company or a company that makes a low output of items (such as Dell with its expensive PC's) is going to be very careful and keep track of its stock.

If you are looking for a laptop, but one off of amazon and get the funds refunded...
You can't get an entire PC SE'd that easy. Maybe a hard-drive lol.
You can however, get most parts refunded off of companies like Amazon and Newegg.
Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
You can't get an entire PC SE'd that easy. Maybe a hard-drive lol.
You can however, get most parts refunded off of companies like Amazon and Newegg.
You can Refund an entire desktop from Amazon. The user didnt specify where he wanted the SE from. Thus Amazon would refund the PC for sure if he was in Canada or USA with a clean account. I'm not so sure about New Zealand however.
Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverine View Post
You can Refund an entire desktop from Amazon. The user didnt specify where he wanted the SE from. Thus Amazon would refund the PC for sure if he was in Canada or USA with a clean account. I'm not so sure about New Zealand however.
''SE'' is different from ''Refund''
Pretty sure Amazon delivers WW so New Zealand should be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by cosmo.exe View Post
Willing to pay for a desktop SE'd to me. I live in New Zealand. Not sure if it's do able but I'm sure someone knows how to or knows someone who is able to do it. Would be greatly appreciated. Need it as my laptop is slowly dying and it's shit asf.

Contact me on skype - TheBeatBoxingTV
I can get you any graphics card
Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
I can get you any graphics card
what video card can you SE mate?
Quote Originally Posted by razvanel89 View Post
what video card can you SE mate?
Gtx Titan x, $400, us only you'll need a drop and to sign for it.
Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
Gtx Titan x, $400, us only you'll need a drop and to sign for it.
for fuck sake mate,something smaller at price you cannot?im not rich and if i borrow 400$ for that video card talibans will scamm me if i search for a drop
try buying parts for the PC instead of SE'ing a company all together peferably Amazon (NOT NEWEGG)
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?