WTS> League of Legends < Accounts, EloBoosting, RP

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
> League of Legends < Accounts, EloBoosting, RP

DADDEL'S LoL SHOP
Accounts, EloBoosting, RP

High Quality
Fast delivery
No Bots, all Selfmade

✎About
Hi I am daddel and I own this Store.
You can buy here cheap and high-quality Accounts, EloBoosting and RP.

Prices

Accounts [EUW] [UNRANKED]

LvL 30 50-60 Champs | 45€
LvL 30 60-70 Champs | 50€
LvL 30 20k IP* | 15€
LvL 30 32k IP* | 20€
LvL 30 50k IP* | 85€
LvL 30 100k IP* | 95€
* = InfluencePoints

Elo Boosting [All Regions] [MIN. BRONZE 5]

Elo Boost | FOR PRICE ASK ME ON SKYPE

RP* [ALL REGIONS]

1780 RP* | 15€
* = RiotPoints

✉Contact
My Skype is: meisteryoda31
My Mail(ONLY FOR SUGGESTIONS): dadel222@gmail.com

Payment
- PayPal (Friends and Family) [BETA]
- BitCoins '1LHpeSFZuFNDFe8mHJWXdNtgMJVz6tc6f5' [You can donate too :3]
mmm ure prices seems to high for wat ure selling ?
Quote Originally Posted by beantje View Post
mmm ure prices seems to high for wat ure selling ?
Yes I did play them with friends so the prizes are higher..
What do you mean with 'for what are you selling'?
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Any vouch copy for your services?
As it's my first service I haven't receives vouches, because no one ordered sth
TAKING ORDERS

- - - Updated - - -

NEW SKYPE!
MPGHdaddel
EDIT: RP ONLY IN EUROPE!
im looking to buy a level 30 account with 32000 ip could you help me? no i don't have an account for league of legends, well I did but it was banned for MK LOL. i'd pay you 30 dollars. I think you were asking for 20C. I'm not really familiar with online buying but i'll pay you 30 USD for a credit card for it.

my skype is sapphireloveevolution. looking to buy asap please help :I

- - - Updated - - -

can you confirm this guy selling accounts is legit and not scamming or ripping people off?
Quote Originally Posted by RazgrizStraits View Post
im looking to buy a level 30 account with 32000 ip could you help me? no i don't have an account for league of legends, well I did but it was banned for MK LOL. i'd pay you 30 dollars. I think you were asking for 20C. I'm not really familiar with online buying but i'll pay you 30 USD for a credit card for it.

my skype is sapphireloveevolution. looking to buy asap please help :I

- - - Updated - - -

can you confirm this guy selling accounts is legit and not scamming or ripping people off?

I can confirm it Just kidding :^)

messaged you on skype
i think this guy ripped me off. i bought an account . he said it would be ready within an hour or less. its been two hours. almost 3. and he's lying. says its due to poor english. name is David Walter. from Germany.
Quote Originally Posted by RazgrizStraits View Post
i think this guy ripped me off. i bought an account . he said it would be ready within an hour or less. its been two hours. almost 3. and he's lying. says its due to poor english. name is David Walter. from Germany.
He did get his acc, and no my name is not David Walter
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?