BlackShot Weapon Hack
Approved.
Use at your own risk and let me know what happens.
Use at your own risk and let me know what happens.

BlackShot like have an auto detection system, if you r in a melee match, if it detects any non melee weapons, it turns the damage to zero
the blackshot auto close
I dont know how to hack but can you hack mastery hack using my id
Id :babylol123
PAss:babylol123
- - - Updated - - -
I dont know hack ..but can you play my id.. hehe so i can play using mastery weapon
Help me..
Please
ID:babylol123
Pass:babylol123
Please donot change this pass k hehe
Thanks
Id :babylol123
PAss:babylol123
- - - Updated - - -
I dont know hack ..but can you play my id.. hehe so i can play using mastery weapon
Help me..
Please
ID:babylol123
Pass:babylol123
Please donot change this pass k hehe
Thanks
This thread is closed for replies.


