Messenger API Type Library

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Messenger API Type Library
Can I ask since I haven't used the MSN API since VB6 does it still exist in Visual Studio VB.NET 2010? I can't find the API in the references or anywhere! I have Messenger installed but can't find the API. I'm not one to look for help unless I need it bad, but I can't find the API anywhere. Anyone know if it was stopped?

Cheers
Yes, there is a component and it's available in .net (all versions), for API
That's what I thought, can't find it though.

Download it from MSDN library downloads, Do a search , it's there.
Really gonna have to try d3d as a alternative,
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us