TalkingOutdatedNew Score Hack Method : v2.1 Patch

Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
What's the chance of getting banned using your method?
Quote Originally Posted by timeshift View Post
What's the chance of getting banned using your method?
Play on Lone Wolf, there is a 100% chance for being banned if you play online, if you play on Lone Wolf then you are fine; Lone Wolf does not use anti-cheat
If I use the cheat to lone wolf and get a lot of renown points, can I then play online with hacked points without fear of ban?
Quote Originally Posted by maabii View Post
If I use the cheat to lone wolf and get a lot of renown points, can I then play online with hacked points without fear of ban?
Exit Ce and R6S then reload Rainbow Six, and you can then play online.
But will the renown gained using this method count towards unlocking operators for playing online?
Quote Originally Posted by timeshift View Post
But will the renown gained using this method count towards unlocking operators for playing online?
Yes it will, it's 100% real renown, there's no such thing as fake renown. All the renown is real.
First off, thanks for the information. It's working great. I did thorough testing and can confirm the following:

1) If you die under 1 minute you get 0 renown
2) If you score edit to 5000 you'll get maximum renown
3) You can suicide, as long as it's over 1 minute into the game

I kept playing until I got a hostage rescue map so it has a timer at the top (I was using my cell phone stopwatch before). Then I'd score edit to 5000 and wait until 1:01 and frag myself. Works for 450 renown every single time (with the boost). This also means it can be automated using the other guy's method in the post .
Quote Originally Posted by RufusDaStuntBum View Post
First off, thanks for the information. It's working great. I did thorough testing and can confirm the following:

1) If you die under 1 minute you get 0 renown
2) If you score edit to 5000 you'll get maximum renown
3) You can suicide, as long as it's over 1 minute into the game

I kept playing until I got a hostage rescue map so it has a timer at the top (I was using my cell phone stopwatch before). Then I'd score edit to 5000 and wait until 1:01 and frag myself. Works for 450 renown every single time (with the boost). This also means it can be automated using the other guy's method in the post .
Ok thank you, this is on the new 2.2 patch correct?
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Ok thank you, this is on the new 2.2 patch correct?
Yep. It seems the 1m timer threw off our assumptions.
Quote Originally Posted by thunder4e View Post
Thanks Rufus
No problem but thank P71, he/she put theory out there. I just confirmed it.
Quote Originally Posted by RufusDaStuntBum View Post
Yep. It seems the 1m timer threw off our assumptions.
Ok thank you a lot!
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us