So, you can't use AutoStrafe and the BunnyHop script at the same time? I fail to see the point of AutoStrafe
Basic Ahk Multi Script
You can start it up twice? Or use another multi script that does allow them working at the same time.
Nice script man!
nice sharing man keep it up
Pls help, when I try to open the .exe It comes - Cannot execute. win 10 - 32 bit. It comes this app cannot run on your computer. Please check with your software publisher
I've just finished trying it out again and it's still working flawlessly.
Problem found :-
The problem was that my computer was 32bit.
Still cannot run the application.
Please help.
an .ahk file would be awesome.
Thanks.
The problem was that my computer was 32bit.
Still cannot run the application.
Please help.
an .ahk file would be awesome.
Thanks.
what does auto-strafe do?
^ @ᴊσĸєя. 

@Hunter thanks for the mention haven't been noticing
@skynocks the auto strafe keeps moving your mouse left and right and switches a and d keys it like silent strafe but different
@anaken SKYWALKA I sadly don't have the code on here because i have reset my computer
@skynocks the auto strafe keeps moving your mouse left and right and switches a and d keys it like silent strafe but different
@anaken SKYWALKA I sadly don't have the code on here because i have reset my computer
@Hunter
No problem m8
No problem m8
Similar Threads
Runescape ScriptsJAVA service[Teaching basics][Teaching RS scripting][Good for college resume]NI 16 Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsBasic AHK script help neededLI 2 Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source CodeAHK login script (non fullscreen only....)
5 Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) HacksMW2 AHK Quickscope ScriptMI 6 User ServicesJAVA service [Teaching basics][Teaching RuneScape scripting][Good for college resume]NI 3
