PostBenies Account Shop! [PP/BTC] Dominos 60 points! Hulu-Netflix-Spotify-Chegg-and more!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Benies Account Shop! [PP/BTC] Dominos 60 points! Hulu-Netflix-Spotify-Chegg-and more!
Benies Account Shop!

Accounts currently being offered:

Dominos w/ 60+ points : $2
Hbo now : $2
Hulu Plus-Netflix-Spotify : $1
GTA V alt accounts : $5 (limited Stock!)
NBA League Pass : $5
Crunchyroll premium : $1
tidal music : $2
ufc : $2
minecraft : $1
avast w/ premium license: $3



I also have various other accounts cracked and available, so if you are looking for something specific just ask!

I do all transactions over either skype or private message. This allows me to double check your accounts before I give them to you, making sure that you do not get a non-working account. I accept paypal and BTC.

Skype: ben1122a

Or hit this button to auto-add me on skype!
[IMG]http://**********.com/addskype/ben1122a.png[/IMG]

All sales on dominos accounts are final as they will be checked immediately before being given to you. All other accounts come with a 1 week warranty, meaning that I will replace them if you provide valid proof that they are no long working.


T.O.S.
Customer always pays first.
Paypal payments must be sent AS A GIFT TO FRIENDS OR FAMILY.
No chargebacks.
No refunds.


PROOF:
mp1.png372 KB · 16 downloads mp3.png287 KB · 22 downloads e2e0f1dd33a42992b541a841b2c9f416.png997 KB · 15 downloads mpgh1.png66 KB · 12 downloads mpgh2.png265 KB · 15 downloads mpgh3.png587 KB · 19 downloads mpgh4.png41 KB · 12 downloads mpgh5.png378 KB · 16 downloads
Bump! Vouch copies still available!
you should give free vouch copies like everyone else
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
you should give free vouch copies like everyone else
Giving free vouch copies doesn't really help gain me any trust, as the people vouching for me didn't have to risk anything in order to obtain the product. This is why I am only giving a discount instead of free vouches.
accepted my request quick and I received my accounts really fast! great seller
Talking to you via Skype Ben.

- - - Updated - - -

Picked up a Chegg account, works like a charm. Thanks honey +1 vouch
Really fast, grabbed 3 accounts from him just now. Reccommended +++
easy and quick transaction. +1 rep
Very fast and simple! + 1 rep Would recommend
daily bump!
highly recommended, just got 1 account from seller. thanks!
Daily boomp :3
+vouch Bought a dominos account and went smoothly! Will buy again in the future!
About to purchase an account from him
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?