OutdatedBlack Ops 3 Zombies Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Black Ops 3 Zombies Trainer
With this tool you can

- Unlimited ammo for all guns

- Infinite grenades

- Infinite money

- Increase round

- Decrease round

NOTE- it only spoofs the round after the round ends it will go back to normal


Screenshot



Virus scan
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/vrq93r2z5g
http://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ac...is/1455600575/


This is my first trainer so please, no hate

v2 will have
- Infinite rocket shield boosts

- Infinite beast modes

- infinite tacticals (already done just forgot to add to v1)

Would be great if somebody could find the player health offset
BO3 Zombies Trainer_mpgh.net.zip3.7 MB · 474 downloads 18/65 malicious
//Approved and links fixed
here is the health code blackops3.exe+71914C8 full 1471914CB 4 Bytes

and here XP code if you want to level up on offline mode blackops3.exe+1341BD08 15341BD08 2 Bytes

i just to boring to make a trainer lol
Quote Originally Posted by the-crow View Post
here is the health code blackops3.exe+71914C8 full 1471914CB 4 Bytes

and here XP code if you want to level up on offline mode blackops3.exe+1341BD08 15341BD08 2 Bytes

i just to boring to make a trainer lol
thanks man ill put you dow in the credits, know any other useful offsets?
Quote Originally Posted by the-crow View Post
here is the health code blackops3.exe+71914C8 full 1471914CB 4 Bytes

and here XP code if you want to level up on offline mode blackops3.exe+1341BD08 15341BD08 2 Bytes

i just to boring to make a trainer lol
Im pretty sure this must been asked like a million times but can you guide me on how to enter and use this in CE?
Finally a working trainer, ty
Quote Originally Posted by khalidtech16 View Post
Finally a working trainer, ty
Lol took me like 5 minutes to make
More to come in v2
No work for me , what happened?
Well I made this in cheat engine, and I can't code for shit so I'm sorry I don't know
How do you increase / decrease rounds? When I tried it with CE it was just a visual effect :/
Quote Originally Posted by oschigamer View Post
How do you increase / decrease rounds? When I tried it with CE it was just a visual effect :/
As I put in the description all it does is change the number then reverts it after the round ends
kek, sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Tarantula Gaming View Post
are you going to add godmode anytime soon?
yes i have an updated version with godmode
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?