WTSG2A Refund Servife l Old orders

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
G2A Refund Servife l Old orders
typo in the title

Offering this service again. Unlike most people I will also be refunding uPlay and Origin. I can do old orders too.

Skype: thijmen.84

Pricing:
Games worth $10-20 - $5
Games worth $20-30 - $10
Games worth $30-40 - $15
Games worth $40-50 - $20
For old orders (>1 week) I will charge another $2.

Preferred payment method is BTC.

ToS:
1. No chargebacks.
2. Payment upfront.
3. Refunds to G2A Wallet only.
4. Don't contact G2A while I am working on the refund.
5. G2A Shield must be active
6. Not responsible for anything that happend after the refund

If you fail to abide these rules a scam report will be opened.

Do not post on this thread unless interested, no sales thrashing of any kind will be tolerated.
Does this work for gifts I already used too?
Quote Originally Posted by TheRaz3or View Post
Does this work for gifts I already used too?
Could do that too just message me.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?