Wall Hack

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
xash doesnt seem to work for me, says it bypasses, cant even open a Lua hack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by Lemon167 View Post
xash doesnt seem to work for me, says it bypasses, cant even open a Lua hack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know what to say then.
it worked for a few days
Hey Cac still bans me Can you send me bypass that you used.
Quote Originally Posted by dustyroo View Post
Hey Cac still bans me Can you send me bypass that you used.
Sorry I don't have a bypass that bypasses CAC. This hack is updated if you want a better version of it. So far as the CAC bypass, you'll have to find someone who has a private version of a cac bypass. All the bypasses you see on here are patched.
impressive working great wallhacks alone are most undectable thanks
Looks basic and nice GoodJob
Yes, Bypass patched by anti cheat

- - - Updated - - -

Omfg, lua script is undetectable by VAC but patched vy anti-cg=heat server
No more work

- - - Updated - - -

Shit )= i will die
Does this still work? Will it be updated? Thanks
Eh You should of atleast added a good menu...
Quote Originally Posted by DesY View Post
Eh You should of atleast added a good menu...
I could have went all out and added texture addons and such but that would be useless for a wallhack lua. I made a mod menu already anyway with a good simple DFrame menu that I am not releasing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
Does this still work? Will it be updated? Thanks
There is an update for this hack already, but yes I can make a new better one and maybe add a few other stuff to it and a half decent menu.
Quote Originally Posted by crystalcookie11111 View Post
what do u type in the console?
If you loaded it right you shouldn't have to type anything in.
Quote Originally Posted by DisturbingLife View Post
If you loaded it right you shouldn't have to type anything in.
I believe I loaded it right, but I also need to type something. What do I do?
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us