Thumbs upWTBSEARCHING LONG TERM REFUNDER AMAZON $$$

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
SEARCHING LONG TERM REFUNDER AMAZON $$$
In search of refunder FOR LONG TERM, who can make orders fast , responsible, can fix ''delivered in good condition'', 2nd refund on account write me in pm please, percent below 5%, can give up to 10 orders ( 500$+) in day if you are real refunder.


Also searching Man who can open CIS banned accounts, can pay good % just for opening , need this man all time ! so write me pls



Also who can provide some services connecting with refunding LONG TERM please also text me!
What is your skype/icq?
I'm up for the long term partnership as I have a few set up with multiple people already and our system works flawlessly. As for the account openings and stuff I'm unsure of anyone who provides that service.
@Psychotic - I'm sure you have enough business and are good at what you do, but give other users a chance as well. No pun intended.
Quote Originally Posted by Buziness View Post
@Psychotic - I'm sure you have enough business and are good at what you do, but give other users a chance as well. No pun intended.
No don't worry I didn't intend to come steal the thread from anyone just giving the user options but also letting him know this entire forum is full of refund services. Further, informing account openings are extremely rare now.
Quote Originally Posted by gaxel View Post
Also searching Man who can open CIS banned accounts
Anyone can do a refund - yet no-one can 100% guarantee to open a banned account 100% of the time...
I haven't met anyone who has opened cis banned account, it's pretty impossible.
Quote Originally Posted by googii View Post
I haven't met anyone who has opened cis banned account, it's pretty impossible.
If you not girl...I ask you...answer me in skype...ripper...I'll find you...and than you will pay to me all money for ps4 and x-box!!!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?