Looking to make some extra cash

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Looking to make some extra cash
Just need some extra cash, I can do pretty well anything. I'm good with Javascript, Python, Turing for coding. I've been editing and working with

editing for 4 years, Either with Sony Vegas or adobe premiere. I've worked within Photoshop for 2 and a half years, You dream it I make it.
I also do drawn art, but I'd charge extra because it takes longer

I can translate work from French to English and from German To English.

I'm pretty well a handy man, Let me know if your interested. I'll even do your homework. English and History are my best but I'll do others
WOW o_o WOW how you know so many things xD
bump bump bump
bump bump bump bump
contact me at skype maybe u can do something for me if u have the skills for it, yeah i will pay good for it

@Robotkubo
Alright added you
Its wade.kubo add me if you need something
bump bump bumpp ////
You should work as a freelancer if you have so many skills. Try places such as Upwork
Thanks! just set up an account, but still taking offers here!
Pretty talented individual
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?