Thumbs upCSGO launch crashes - FIX

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO launch crashes - FIX
If your CSGO crashes when opened such as it opens and gets stuck on a black screen then closes
1. Fix is to delete this file

If you dont understand go to SteamApps/Common/Counter-Stike Global Offensive/csgo/cfg
move/rename/delete the file called valve.rc
2. Fix Go to your CS:GO folder, find csgo.exe and DELETE this it, Then go to steam library Right click CSGO Go to properties Local files Verify integrity of Game Cache


3. Fix Update all drivers(Windows update, Nvidia/AMD)

4. Fix Some recording program's such as Fraps,D3DGear,OBS
can crash the game when putting it into fullscreen try closing them

Hope i helped


I can't seem to find it, I pmd you help pls
Quote Originally Posted by DashHQ View Post
I can't seem to find it, I pmd you help pls
Cant find what?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?