Call quit line for modding...

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Call quit line for modding...
I did, and I fell alot better.

Basically my CA folder is naow CLEEEAN! Time to make more montages.

But seriously, it is pretty good. Some should try it.

Im not against modding now, just wanted a clean folder, mine had no UMP, RPK or Minigun model's. And many more, fail modding =/
I did it since the last patch .
But I still use super zombie hands
i make mods, but i play clean, unless theres a awsome mod like the SUPER KNIFE!
Just thinking, could you model swap a mine with an AK47? So there is an AK47 that drops mines? I think its possible
Quote Originally Posted by Haydizzler View Post
Just thinking, could you model swap a mine with an AK47? So there is an AK47 that drops mines? I think its possible
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Is that vecause you don't want too? Just enlighten me on the reason why you can't
Quote Originally Posted by Haydizzler View Post
Is that Because you don't want too? Just enlighten me on the reason why you can't
It is not possible via modding.

Ok scratch that.

Corndog (i think) made a mod that turns mines in to missiles so that you could could see them easier.


So idk maybe.. but it would only look like mines. they wouldn't be real.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
It is not possible via modding.

Ok scratch that.

Corndog (i think) made a mod that turns mines in to missiles so that you could could see them easier.


So idk maybe.. but it would only look like mines. they wouldn't be real.
thats easy wat corndog did
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post

thats easy wat corndog did
For some....
CrossModding does not like us at MPGH.
I cant fking shoot a thing after that day, now I re download combat arms. It is all good now!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?