Thumbs upSolvedBlackshot Hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Blackshot Hack
Can Anyone Share What Adress To Make Speed , Damage & Rapid Hack ? Now Im Only Use Trainer From Bs-hackers :xd [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Can Anyone Share What Adress To Make Speed , Damage & Rapid Hack ? Now Im Only Use Trainer From Bs-hackers :xd [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
you can get from source code section
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Can Anyone Share What Adress To Make Speed , Damage & Rapid Hack ? Now Im Only Use Trainer From Bs-hackers :xd [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Hey I would like know if I dont put screenshot whom will do this or whom already did this ???

I will give you some hints of how to do Damage and Speed for AK47 BP:

Change in CE for scan per String:
Write this:
The symbol of a



U can scan all words that have in description of AK47 that have inside of [Bla blaa bla] but this is enough.
after this will show some address in CE, press CTRL + B to try see wich have this same memory region.


Damage 01 = 01 bullet
............ 0X = 0X bullets


Speed 43 change to 44 or 45 or 46.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Hey I would like know if I dont put screenshot whom will do this or whom already did this ???

I will give you some hints of how to do Damage and Speed for AK47 BP:

Change in CE for scan per String:
Write this:
The symbol of a



U can scan all words that have in description of AK47 that have inside of [Bla blaa bla] but this is enough.
after this will show some address in CE, press CTRL + B to try see wich have this same memory region.


Damage 01 = 01 bullet
............ 0X = 0X bullets


Speed 43 change to 44 or 45 or 46.
Thx For Information
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Hey I would like know if I dont put screenshot whom will do this or whom already did this ???

I will give you some hints of how to do Damage and Speed for AK47 BP:

Change in CE for scan per String:
Write this:
The symbol of a



U can scan all words that have in description of AK47 that have inside of [Bla blaa bla] but this is enough.
after this will show some address in CE, press CTRL + B to try see wich have this same memory region.


Damage 01 = 01 bullet
............ 0X = 0X bullets


Speed 43 change to 44 or 45 or 46.
Thanks @Minerva
Can I do the code things with HK-416?
Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySaver View Post
Can I do the code things with HK-416?
Yes, it's the same thing.
Seems this has been solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?