Red faceWhere do I begin before making hacks?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Where do I begin before making hacks?
So I've enjoy playing with hacks on basicly all games. And I've been very interested into programming for about 2 years. I've been tired a lot and thinking about my exams so I've not done much at all. I know a little basic stuff about Java and I have a Java book that I bought.

I just want to ask these simple questions:

-What was your first hack you made?
-What language did you write it with?
-Any guides or books to read?
-Where do I begin?
-What language is recommended?
-What should I aim for after learning the basics?

(Sorry for my grammer)

P.S, Don't be rude. I'm just looking for some answers
I am no expert in making hacks, but i can tell you one thing. You just have to start learning a language, and experimenting with it. Books for programming are almost useless unless you are doing complex programming, there are tons if videos and tutorials online. Your first language should be something simple. Unless you are confident you can start with something harder. Java is alright, but for cheat making, i suggest you shift to C# since its litterally a copy of Java with some syntax changes. The reason i say that is there are a lot more tutorials for C# to make hacks than there are in Java which will make your life easier. Personally I use C# almost for everything, and it works relatively well for cs go. Here are the steps you should take in my opinion:
1. Learn a language to the point when you can make decent programs without looking at others' code, focus on working with files, bytes, encryption and things in that field
2. Start making simple cheats for simple games without anticheat
3. Once you are confident with that, you can start doing more complex stuff. Just remember that c+p wont get you anywhere.
Quote Originally Posted by up1nsmok3 View Post
Start making simple cheats for simple games without anticheat
e.
Which game do you prefer? Thanks for the answer by the way!
Well, i started with making cheats for SAMP( san andreas multiplayer). But back then it was really easy to hack, now its a lot harder. I suggest may be some game like Depth? or dead realm. Any simple game with no anticheat should be good.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?