CIS Amazon Refunds
Hello, if someone failed to do your refund / you got a CIS warning message about your orders that you will not be getting anymore refunds I can do that for you 
I can get you either a refund, (fulfilled by Amazon) or a replacement if eligible (sold and fulfilled by Amazon)
NOTE : this is only possible if you got the e-mail from CIS that they will no longer compensate you on missing orders or if someone failed a refund, this is not possible if your account is closed
Cost : 20% of original order's cost.
Contact : Skype master.adam8

I can get you either a refund, (fulfilled by Amazon) or a replacement if eligible (sold and fulfilled by Amazon)
NOTE : this is only possible if you got the e-mail from CIS that they will no longer compensate you on missing orders or if someone failed a refund, this is not possible if your account is closed
Cost : 20% of original order's cost.
Contact : Skype master.adam8



