Zero Gear Alternative ?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Zero Gear Alternative ?
Hey guys!

As you all know, one of the ways of playing MW2 for free on steam servers was to use the Zero Gear demo to run the game.

But, it has come to my attention that the ZG demo will be canceled in 3 days, when the full game comes out.

So, I came here to ask you guys, couse I know you are L337, does anybody know of an alternative to the above method?

Thanks!
TeknoGods was working on something i think they just finished or are almost finished
Yes, thanks. Its in beta, apparently.

It seems that there is a loader, that is used both client/server side, with clients just having to press F12 to connect.

But, to my knowledge, there arent any servers yet.

Any ideas of where can I find a tutorial on this new method?

Again, thank you very much.
I think you can do with any game. You just need to edit the bat file? Or i might be very off. But i think some1 saied you could still use Zero Gero even when time is over, since you launch another game when clicking.. Not sure but maby ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Moped123 View Post
I think you can do with any game. You just need to edit the bat file? Or i might be very off. But i think some1 saied you could still use Zero Gero even when time is over, since you launch another game when clicking.. Not sure but maby ^^
Well, I have a friend who tried the method you described, only to be kicked after 2 minutes of playing =(
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us