Beginner in Java- Need Help With Project
Hi everyone!
First- thank you for taking a look at this forum, any help is greatly appreciated.
Here is what the instructions say:
Create a Java NetBeans project named StudentClient with the main class named StudentClient. Add a service class to the project named Student. This program will encapsulate the concept of a student, assuming a student has the following attributes (instance variables): a name, a social security number and a GPA (e.g., 3.5).For the Student class you will write the constructors, accessors and mutators, and toString and equals methods. In the client application class you will instantiate student class objects and write statements (method calls) to test the methods in your student service class.
I have 0 ideas on how to start this, and this is my biggest project (grade wise), so if you have any idea on how I can start it I will love you forever (no homo)
PS: I have another project in which I will upload the code to pastebin, I want to make sure I did that properly or not, and I will post a link back here along with the instructions in pastebin
First- thank you for taking a look at this forum, any help is greatly appreciated.
Here is what the instructions say:
Create a Java NetBeans project named StudentClient with the main class named StudentClient. Add a service class to the project named Student. This program will encapsulate the concept of a student, assuming a student has the following attributes (instance variables): a name, a social security number and a GPA (e.g., 3.5).For the Student class you will write the constructors, accessors and mutators, and toString and equals methods. In the client application class you will instantiate student class objects and write statements (method calls) to test the methods in your student service class.
I have 0 ideas on how to start this, and this is my biggest project (grade wise), so if you have any idea on how I can start it I will love you forever (no homo)

PS: I have another project in which I will upload the code to pastebin, I want to make sure I did that properly or not, and I will post a link back here along with the instructions in pastebin

