Solved@Rullez account

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
@Rullez account
I used an email I no longer have access to on my account @Rullez. After the mandatory password change, I couldn't access it, I'd like to recover it.

Thanks

Thanks @edwss lent me your account
bye bye

@Liz plz
Email is now the account's password (input email in password field). Login and change both.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Email is now the account's password (input email in password field). Login and change both.
@Liz

the problem is that I forgot the email.
could send me the account email (private message) to @edwss

@Flengo
How do you know you no longer have access then? "r**le**m**h@hotmail.com" Partially censored.
Thank you @Liz

Solved
You're welcome.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?