SPOTIFY E-CODE (12 MONTH PREMIUM) $35
Hi, back again with something new to sell.
MY ongoing threads: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1019798
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1005605&page=1 (ALL WITH GREAT VOUCHES)
I've seen these 1 YEAR PREMIUM SPOTIFY E-CODES being sold for $40-$50 on here, i'll do better.
PRICE: $35
THESE CAN BE REDEEMED ON ACCOUNTS WITH COUNTRY SET AS "CA" (CANADA).
ANY FREE ACCOUNT CAN BE CHANGED TO CANADA USING A VPN, IF YOU NEED IT CHANGED AND REDEEMED I CAN DO THAT FOR YOU ALSO NO ADDED COST.
SKYPE: itskhazy
Payment accepted: PAYPAL,BTC,AGC,( ANY OTHER PAYMENT METHOD, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW)
P.S: TO THE MODS, I TRIED CREATING THIS THREAD EARLIER THIS MONTH AND IT WAS DECLINED BECAUSE OF NO PROOF PROVIDED, CLOSEST THING I CAN POST FOR PROOF IS THIS WITHOUT GIVING AWAY A FREE CODE (WHICH WILL COST ME MONEY): http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDn2nLhW8x PASSWORD; itskhazy (note with invalid code it says so, with valid code it asks to set a zip code for the account this was when it was US code, now it's canada it'll ask for postal code, which is easily obtained.
ANY QUESTIONS PM, OR SKYPE ME. (SKYPE IS QUICKER)
MY ongoing threads: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1019798
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1005605&page=1 (ALL WITH GREAT VOUCHES)
I've seen these 1 YEAR PREMIUM SPOTIFY E-CODES being sold for $40-$50 on here, i'll do better.
PRICE: $35
THESE CAN BE REDEEMED ON ACCOUNTS WITH COUNTRY SET AS "CA" (CANADA).
ANY FREE ACCOUNT CAN BE CHANGED TO CANADA USING A VPN, IF YOU NEED IT CHANGED AND REDEEMED I CAN DO THAT FOR YOU ALSO NO ADDED COST.
SKYPE: itskhazy
Payment accepted: PAYPAL,BTC,AGC,( ANY OTHER PAYMENT METHOD, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW)
P.S: TO THE MODS, I TRIED CREATING THIS THREAD EARLIER THIS MONTH AND IT WAS DECLINED BECAUSE OF NO PROOF PROVIDED, CLOSEST THING I CAN POST FOR PROOF IS THIS WITHOUT GIVING AWAY A FREE CODE (WHICH WILL COST ME MONEY): http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDn2nLhW8x PASSWORD; itskhazy (note with invalid code it says so, with valid code it asks to set a zip code for the account this was when it was US code, now it's canada it'll ask for postal code, which is easily obtained.
ANY QUESTIONS PM, OR SKYPE ME. (SKYPE IS QUICKER)



