Cool[RELEASE]White Mask V1

PollIs hack good rated from Sucks-Super
38 votes
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE]White Mask V1
L0L!The bypass download was a joke, use ur own...the hack works but use a bypass -.-.
http://**********.com/files/41514002..._Ltd..exe.htmlⓘ
Download the hack from above!
I did not leech this I made it myself with my friends!
Please enjoy, and WALLHACK IS SHOOT THROUGH WALL.
USE A BYPASS (UR OWN)


Enjoy
Below is a screenshot of it:
ⓘ

THE HACK HAS NO VIRUSES ITS JUST THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD BYPASS....
DONT GO THERE IDIOTS...lma0
I did not leech this so stfu.
looks oke i'll check this out.

EDIT: Oke you should remove the downnload bypass here button. Cus it sends you to a site full of viruses. Thx for posting a virus mate. I'll check the rest now
EDIT2: Oke the hacks is damn detected and it has a virus.

Result of test: This hack sucks (Unledd you have a bypass)
Elliwood, thanks for the heads up. Damn I'm still trying to find the password for your hack Elliwood lol!
Lol
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
looks oke i'll check this out.

EDIT: Oke you should remove the downnload bypass here button. Cus it sends you to a site full of viruses. Thx for posting a virus mate. I'll check the rest now
EDIT2: Oke the hacks is damn detected and it has a virus.

Result of test: This hack sucks (Unledd you have a bypass)

I approve of this post 200%. Thanks Elliwood
i'll add another part to elliwoods post:
its leeched... (original hack: pinkpanther v1)
GGang_Ltd.
Your hack GGang_Ltd. is detected by Punkbuster the risk is banned
still need to find out how to get fifth slot adress. thats why i wanted this hack XD
@Elliwood 5th Slot: 00B146B0 + value: 4 if you change value to 5 u will get 6th slot
lol you are using teh vista skin :P
cool it looks nice
Ty
Quote Originally Posted by xtrylanx View Post
cool it looks nice
Im glad SOMEONE likes my facking v1 hack...
its only v1 with no viruses...
Sorry but it sucks...u gie us virus and detected soon..
looks oke i'll check this out.
Ok
Quote Originally Posted by no respect View Post
looks oke i'll check this out.
Just remember to nto download the bypass lol -.-
Sorry bout the virus guys....
just remove it...
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?