UK SE products
Hi
I'm interested in buying SE'ed products for the UK.
Obviously I know fitbit can be done but I'm interested in making contact with people who can do other products.
I'm looking for products that are shipped in retail boxes i.e I don't want stuff that says it's a replacement on either the product or on docs in the box.
If you can provide this, send me details, pricing and crucially how many orders you can handle per day to nnybino15@gmail.com or PM me here.
Thanks!
I'm interested in buying SE'ed products for the UK.
Obviously I know fitbit can be done but I'm interested in making contact with people who can do other products.
I'm looking for products that are shipped in retail boxes i.e I don't want stuff that says it's a replacement on either the product or on docs in the box.
If you can provide this, send me details, pricing and crucially how many orders you can handle per day to nnybino15@gmail.com or PM me here.
Thanks!

