LightbulbWTSBALEFIREWING CODES 5€

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
BALEFIREWING CODES 5€
Selling balefirewing codes for 5€ each through my paypal which is jeroenlieverse@hotmail.com

If you have status here i will give you the code first if you do not you have to pay first.

~codex


New attachments and proof

Admin : dont approve attachments i have a link to image





proof1.png227 KB · 6 downloads proof2.png154 KB · 5 downloads proof 3.png6 KB · 4 downloads
Since i have looked into some balefire wing sales i will Sell mine for 2.50 € each instead of 5 €
Interested! Added you on steam!
Quote Originally Posted by KryosZ View Post
Interested! Added you on steam!
I have not received your steam friend request.

EDIT: or i probaly accepted you already but do not remember your name , contact me when im online
Trade went fast and smoothly! +Rep!!!
Bump for interest
Still at 2.50 € ? If yes I am interested.
Quote Originally Posted by Mister_Darkness View Post
Still at 2.50 € ? If yes I am interested.
Still selling hit me up on steam
A big vouch for this guy !
He is personally the best guy I've dealt with.
He was patient. (Got a problem with a payment delay... I sent the payment two times to test if it was a delay or not and he was kind enough to instantly refund the 2nd payment.)
Keep me updated with your stuff bro !
Selling 1 Balefirewing for 2,50 3 for 5.00 Offer if you want to buy in bulk or more
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?