Taking mod requsest

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Do you think you could maybe do a Kriss Super V mod for me? I can show you pictures of it and such, I think the p90 will look ok for it maybe.
Ump to Tommy Gun!!
M4a1 to SIG550 plz? :P
L9 Arctic to M24 pls? Is that even possible?
Quote Originally Posted by mapleck View Post
M4a1 to SIG550 plz? :P
AHAH. HAHAHA. AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAH.
I made that. already. except it's M4A1-SIG556
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post


AHAH. HAHAHA. AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAH.
I made that. already. except it's M4A1-SIG556
AHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
where is it D:
too lazy to make mine lol :P
well i will try all these and see if i can pull it off.
Lol, can you try G.I Shovel to Minigun?
Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
Lol, can you try G.I Shovel to Minigun?
I dont know how to cross mod yet.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us