Hey guys i recently made a VB program, but i want to Lock it to a single computer, I been searching and havent found nothing helpful yet, I want to learn how to Lock it to a certain HWID. Thanks in Advance.
If you are looking to lock it to multiple HWIDs; the easy way to do it is have a text file on a web server with a list of their HWIDs. Then have it download that data and check to see if it is on the list of HWIDs.
Originally Posted by Law
If you are looking to lock it to multiple HWIDs; the easy way to do it is have a text file on a web server with a list of their HWIDs. Then have it download that data and check to see if it is on the list of HWIDs.
Thank you for the idea it worked well.
If you can, avoid only using CPU pID, MAC addr and HDD volumes.
It may sound strict but I've often included things that the end-user can't manipulate as easy, such as a SteamID, USB, etc. etc.