HelpHow do I make a WindowsApplication to inject my source code?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How do I make a WindowsApplication to inject my source code?
Hey guys, first of all I'm really new to coding.

I recently made my own source code and compiled it into dll and sucessfully injected it into a game with Extreme Injector.

I was wondering, how do I make a WindowsApplication to inject my source code into a process.exe immediately upon starting up.

Like, I want to start a game, then start my WindowsApplication injector, and my application will auto-close after it injects my source code into the process.exe

I am really newb at this so a full source code will be much appreciated! Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
I am really newb at this so a full source code will be much appreciated! Thanks!
There are tons of codes on the internet...

If you want to try it on your own:
1) Get the full path of your DLL
2) Allocate memory for your DLL's name in the target process (VirtualAllocEx)
3) Copy DLL's name into target process (WriteProcessMemory on the address from above ^)
4) Get the address of the LoadLibraryA function in kernel32.dll (GetProcAddress)
5) Call LoadLibraryA using a CreateRemoteThread on the address ^ and pass the address of you DLL's name as parameter
6) Wait for the thread you just created to exit (WaitForSingleObject)
7) Close all handles you created (CloseHandle)
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


There are tons of codes on the internet...

If you want to try it on your own:
1) Get the full path of your DLL
2) Allocate memory for your DLL's name in the target process (VirtualAllocEx)
3) Copy DLL's name into target process (WriteProcessMemory on the address from above ^)
4) Get the address of the LoadLibraryA function in kernel32.dll (GetProcAddress)
5) Call LoadLibraryA using a CreateRemoteThread on the address ^ and pass the address of you DLL's name as parameter
6) Wait for the thread you just created to exit (WaitForSingleObject)
7) Close all handles you created (CloseHandle)
Thank you for the prompt reply sir, but I would like to "embed" my dll into the WindowsApplication executable itself, so there will be no need to have the .dll in my computer. So when I start my application, it will automatically inject my source code into the process.exe
Ah, you are talking about manual mapping (Loading DLL without having the DLL on your pc) You can try to find it on the internet. I dont have any experience in coding so thats all advice I can give you .
Quote Originally Posted by moded View Post
Ah, you are talking about manual mapping (Loading DLL without having the DLL on your pc) You can try to find it on the internet. I dont have any experience in coding so thats all advice I can give you .
Oh...I see, thanks! Didn't know it had a term for it. Manual mapping, I see
i think you want a Hack Loader Injector..
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us