ExclamationNooby Question

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Nooby Question
how can i PM somone?
ok
Click on the name
and click send private message
wait for screenshot
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
ok
Click on the name
and click send private message
wait for screenshot
your name speaks for itself
Click on the persons name and then Send Private Message
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by IHelper
Add IHelper to Your Contacts

Only list's 3 options.
Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim195 View Post
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by IHelper
Add IHelper to Your Contacts

Only list's 3 options.
cLICK on view public profile
then reply to my comment on your profile
i doesnt even let me do that da fkkkkk?
Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim195 View Post
i doesnt even let me do that da fkkkkk?
Tell me your teamviewer I.D and pass
I will TeamView you
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
Tell me your teamviewer I.D and pass
I will TeamView you
alright gimma a second.
No way, it's the second option when you click on someones nickname.
A. yes it does, A screenshot of how you come about the lack of ability would be great, IM guessing your doing something Wrong, im guessing your clickin on someones name and going to the public message section,

B. How many people need to explain it, the first explanation was good enough...(IMO)
obviously the reason im asking so many times is because i cant see shit. So shutup.
Wow, you gotta be one big idiot. I CANT SEE THAT ON MY COMPUTER.
man u have to regester your mpgh account
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?