SolvedGMOD Bind Trouble!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
GMOD Bind Trouble!
It was about a year ago and I downloaded this lua hack for garry's mod. It never really worked so I just didn't use it. One thing I noticed whenever I hit G it always said
+mApex_speed
-mApex_speed
in console.

So I just ignored it. But now whenever I bind something to G, the next time I restart gmod it unbinds and binds the speed command. I have tried everything and I do not know what to do? NOTE: I have uninstalled all addons, deleted all lua, tried to unbind, even deleted garry's mod. I need help....
Right click gmod in Steam > Properties > Updates > then unselect "enable steam cloud synchronization"

Then unbind/rebind G to whatever you want in console.
@ @FoldedHam has provided the solution to the issue.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us