CoolMake America decent again!

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Make America decent again!
I know, I know. I'm not american but I really want Trump to win the election.
Why, you ask??
Well... I've never seen a president being assasinated live on TV :3

#JFKshotFirst
I dun c-c-c-c-c-care
I think the bullet is worthy of greater causes tbh. Plus it may have a tough time entering his thick skull.
Honestly, choosing him as a president will be the most foolish thing to do.
Id rather have him than that evil woman hillary.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Honestly, choosing him as a president will be the most foolish thing to do.
It's gotten past the point of being hysterical and now is scary, being from Australia i find it hard to fathom how he is winning votes, even within the republican party

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dalton9871 View Post
Id rather have him than that evil woman hillary.
I'd go Bernie, but a part of me thinks he wouldn't survive office.
Quote Originally Posted by BraXi View Post
It's gotten past the point of being hysterical and now is scary, being from Australia i find it hard to fathom how he is winning votes, even within the republican party

- - - Updated - - -



I'd go Bernie, but a part of me thinks he wouldn't survive office.
The only thing i dont like about bernie is his tax plan. He says he will tax the rich but I know he will start to tax the middle class too. Also I dont want The US to turn into socialist Russia...
Quote Originally Posted by dalton9871 View Post
The only thing i dont like about bernie is his tax plan. He says he will tax the rich but I know he will start to tax the middle class too. Also I dont want The US to turn into socialist Russia...
Can agree on that. Socialist Russia hasn't worked out too well either..

Tax needs to be appropriated to earnings, the wealthy can afford to carry a larger burden but are not. I would worry about the middle class, in most socio-political situations they tend to lose, time will tell i suppose.
ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD now you're banned from entering America. Thanks FBI.
It's funny because people joke about how Trump will never be president or he will get killed. I'm not saying I'm for him but I'm not against him either has he is a business man and right now America is fucked either way so they are probably going to go for the billionare who can probably make America richer. With Hillary forget it she lies no one wants her. Bernie is a communist who most likely will die during his presidency if he does become president.

In conclusion... Move to Canada.
Inb4 civil unrest
Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
Bernie is a communist
You should probably look your shit up before you start complaining about people.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
You should probably look your shit up before you start complaining about people.
Okay I'm not saying he literally is a communist, but hes against capitalism.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?