How to inject correctly - New Method!!!

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
PreX detected ? Yesterday working but just now I try BS stop working 0-0
Quote Originally Posted by ZJLI View Post
PreX detected ? Yesterday working but just now I try BS stop working 0-0
Try Another Injector
me isane inject no out icon blackshot why?
injector only works on windows 10? yulu
Quote Originally Posted by zeli@ View Post
injector only works on windows 10? yulu
IDK, some member said that now worked, you can change the compatibility mode to W10.

Quote Originally Posted by yan1998 View Post
me isane inject no out icon blackshot why?
In video also not show icon but u can search the name "BlackShot.exe", move scrow down.


Quote Originally Posted by rchoubey123 View Post
where is the MPGH.dll ?
Its was a just demonstration of how to inject, in main section already have nutella chams http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1090736

Quote Originally Posted by mohamedmagdya View Post
now this method didng work for me
Try use PerX.

Quote Originally Posted by ZJLI View Post
PreX detected ? Yesterday working but just now I try BS stop working 0-0
PerX still working fine.
old DLL / patched can be use with this Insane Injector?
Quote Originally Posted by jaedee View Post
old DLL / patched can be use with this Insane Injector?
Cannot.
/msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfer View Post


Cannot.
/msg2short

thanks for fast reply
where you get the dll
BS now will crash when I open insane injector!!
Quote Originally Posted by qentzo View Post
where you get the dll
Its just a demonstration but already have chams released in main section.

--

Quote Originally Posted by prokiller1199 View Post
BS now will crash when I open insane injector!!
Like I said in video, have a lot of injectors undetectable, so try search any injector in MPGH and try use it, if this injector become detectable I wont everytime bring a new injector bcuz in MPGH already more than 100 injectors differents, if dectable to you but all tools have in MPGH then find it.
wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff blackshot auto close with this injector also what should i do...!!?? please help me
Quote Originally Posted by anurag9748 View Post
wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff blackshot auto close with this injector also what should i do...!!?? please help me
Like I said before, have a lot of others injectors undetectable, so, try search one in mpgh and inject in 2ª process.
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?