WTBApple In-App purchases Refund!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Apple In-App purchases Refund!
Looking for someone who can refund, Apple in app purchases, I bought 12k gems for clash of clans which is £80 was wondering if anyone could refund it for me? Or is it even possible?

Please quote me or add me on
Skype: Karlam_wood16

Thanks Karlam!
@Havoc I invite you to stop now or i'll open a case on Scamer grave .
Im hidding you're IP for safety propurse .

If i remember we did a deal , it didnt went fine so i refunded you thats old , and now you try to get it back .


Quote Originally Posted by Asinith. View Post
@Havoc I invite you to stop now or i'll open a case on Scamer grave .
Im hidding you're IP for safety propurse .

If i remember we did a deal , it didnt went fine so i refunded you thats old , and now you try to get it back .


You were the one who fucked me did you not? I purchased the account off you and you were still playing on it, Messing around with people in my clan, So I returned the favour, You were kind enough to hid my ip and address, So I will not fuck with you no more. But remember next time don't fuck me over and I will not proceed with anything against you. But remember I know everything about you.

- - - Updated - - -
@Mayion @Symmetrical Please close this thread, I've found someone to do the refund, Thanks in advanced!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?