creating a sudden attack wallhack beopjom let me know.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
creating a sudden attack wallhack beopjom let me know.
I want to make suddenattack wallhack. However, that may mandeuneunbeop. Create beopjom upload them. Do not ask geulro Screenshots & Videos.


Thanks..
what r u talkin about? Speak english o_O
Quote Originally Posted by w5321369w View Post
I want to make suddenattack wallhack. However, that may mandeuneunbeop. Create beopjom upload them. Do not ask geulro Screenshots & Videos.


Thanks..
What do those words mean?
sorry~~

I think I make a sudden attack wallhack beopjom knew Carmen ..
Quote Originally Posted by w5321369w View Post
sorry~~

I think I make a sudden attack wallhack beopjom knew Carmen ..
wdf is a beopjom? wat r u on man?
dll used in the making of the sudden attack wallhack beopjom let me know.
Quote Originally Posted by w5321369w View Post
dll used in the making of the sudden attack wallhack beopjom let me know.
Quote Originally Posted by w5321369w View Post
sudden attack wallhack beopjom let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by w5321369w View Post
wallhack beopjom let me
Quote Originally Posted by w5321369w View Post
beopjom
[img]http:/wut.com/layoutwut.jpg[/img]
He is probably using Google translate to translate to English. But one/more of the words are either spelled incorrectly, or are slang, so Google translate doesn't recognize.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?