*What game are you applying for:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (Call of Duty 6)
*What Hacking experience have you had?
Created the first, and perfect hack working on any private server for Conquer Online, including art money, ability to wear/use items above your level, teleport to any position, change your name at any time, and you could even use admin commands lol.
*Links to previous hacks posted (not necessary):
Never created hacks for CoD.
*What position(s) are you applying for?
Coder.
*What do you think you could bring to the team?
Addresses, crappy designs, hacks, tutorials, and so on.
*Anything Else:
I have never created a hack for CoD, therefore it would be very nice if I had a source I could look at and see what it does, however if someone could simply explain it this would also be fine.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (Call of Duty 6)
*What Hacking experience have you had?
Created the first, and perfect hack working on any private server for Conquer Online, including art money, ability to wear/use items above your level, teleport to any position, change your name at any time, and you could even use admin commands lol.
*Links to previous hacks posted (not necessary):
Never created hacks for CoD.
*What position(s) are you applying for?
Coder.
*What do you think you could bring to the team?
Addresses, crappy designs, hacks, tutorials, and so on.
*Anything Else:
I have never created a hack for CoD, therefore it would be very nice if I had a source I could look at and see what it does, however if someone could simply explain it this would also be fine.

