WTS2011 and 2012 Capes

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Minecon 2011 and 2012 Capes (Great Prices!)
Hey MPGH, I'm Genocide! I'm looking to sell my 2011 and 2012 capes. Please remember that they don't have a TID, so I can't 100% ensure you that they won't be taken back by the original account owner, but they have been inactive for quite a while now so I'd doubt it. Im always willing to use a Middleman during the purchase of the account(s), and I can provide the name and proof during the purchase. I'm hiding the name of the accounts because Mojang has been closing accounts lately.

2011: $200 (negotiable)
2012: $150 (negotiable)




Skype: Underst00d
Telegram: Indent
Proper proof of accounts has been sent to me which I've reviewed. Seller did not want to jeopardize the accounts which is fine.

Thread approved.
Do you take any gift cards as a form of payment? I don't have access to paypal, and I might be able to get a gift card.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?