SolvedDatapack_paths alternative?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Datapack_paths alternative?
Now that datapack_paths has been sv_cheats walled, what's a decent alternative of it to detect anticheat?
I tried a few ways to do circumvent the requirement for the sv_cheats, but all I can really do is to force sv_cheats to 1 and get banned anyways.
Fairly new to the Garry's mod hacking scene, and I'm not really that clever.
Quote Originally Posted by binnely View Post
Now that datapack_paths has been sv_cheats walled, what's a decent alternative of it to detect anticheat?
I tried a few ways to do circumvent the requirement for the sv_cheats, but all I can really do is to force sv_cheats to 1 and get banned anyways.
Fairly new to the Garry's mod hacking scene, and I'm not really that clever.
alts or just dl cl files, figure out the easier ways yourself doe
dumpstringtables, C+P all the text it gives you in console into some form of notepad, Ctrl + F to search for keywords to find the anti-cheat (such as cac, anti, cheat, qac, etc).
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved. @Mayion

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us