Working Texture Hack [1.0.175]

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Working Texture Hack [1.0.175]
I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS TEXTURE HACK. ALL CREDIT GOES TO CRAIG87

1. download the texture hack DOWNLOAD
2. Unrar the contents and select which hacks you want to use (You only need 1 of the "iw__00TEXTUREMODx" files)
3. Place every selected hack into Steamapps/Codmw2/main/
4. Play a game

NOTES
* You cannot host a game with these texture hacks. Everyone will be kicked if you are the host. To prevent being the host of a game, add inbound and outbound rules to block UDP port 28960 in your firewall.

* You only need 1 iw__00TEXTUREMODx.iwd file. I do not recommend placing all 4 of those files in your main folder at the same time. Each of those 4 specific files are different textures. (I use the first one which is red vs blue with green snipers, the other 3 should be different colors)

iw__00NOFoliage.iwd = Reduces foliage (No tall grass or obstructions)
iw__00ModifiedScopes.iwd = Scopes are clearer
iw__00NOhudblood.iwd = You will not get blood splatter on your HUD (Be careful, as you cannot tell if you are going to die, you can only hear your breath)
iw__00Reduceweather.iwd = No weather effects (Rain, snow, etc)
iw__00TEXTUREMOD1-4.iwd = Different texture colors
MW2_MOD_V2.0.zipattachment deleted · 756 downloads before removal
I'm a choob, but there are no outside links allowed are there?
It's not uploaded to MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by lordofme50 View Post
I'm a choob, but there are no outside links allowed are there?
It's not uploaded to MPGH.
Good point, It's now uploaded to mpgh. I just thought it'd do more justice to craig since it is his hack.
Thanks! Working great for me.. but MOD1 is kinda confusing lol blue,green,red patch lol CHEER YO!
EXCELLENT! works like a dream, just like the old one cheers heaps for link!
Does VAC detect this? Sorry for the dumb question, but I don't know much about texture hacks.

Edit: CAN VAC detect this?
VAC doesnt ban for texture editing. Anyway, this doesn't work if u are/get Host, all other players get kicked...
Quote Originally Posted by WorstDevil View Post
VAC doesnt ban for texture editing. Anyway, this doesn't work if u are/get Host, all other players get kicked...
Thanks for the info. Guess I can't get this since it usually makes me host which is pretty lame.
Hi
Sorry for my bad english.
I have the game (steam) on C so what must i do for install this hack?
I copy this texture mods and copy this in C steam main - is this right?
So this hack is not work on my game??

Computer = C = Program = Steam

Is this the main Menue?
Quote Originally Posted by WorstDevil View Post
VAC doesnt ban for texture editing. Anyway, this doesn't work if u are/get Host, all other players get kicked...
lol. downgrade your computer!! haha
Quote Originally Posted by gloxxville View Post
Thanks for the info. Guess I can't get this since it usually makes me host which is pretty lame.
copy and paste it in this folder.
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\main
Quote Originally Posted by thaox155 View Post
lol. downgrade your computer!! haha
What? I don't get what you're saying. Downgrade for what?
what ones do i put in? PM me or post it here
The guy above just said where to post it.

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\main
thanks for the program
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us