QuestionSolved2 Clients at the same time error

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
2 Clients at the same time error
Hey, i've beein trying to play with my friend on my new Pserver, but we can't play together.
I mean : When I'm online he can't connect, and as soon as I switch realm or something I get the same error and he can connect.

Please help me to fix it Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by KKenZZa View Post
Hey, i've beein trying to play with my friend on my new Pserver, but we can't play together.
I mean : When I'm online he can't connect, and as soon as I switch realm or something I get the same error and he can connect.

Please help me to fix it Thanks
What source are you using?
Well, I know it's not a good one, but the one from WhiteLotus !
Quote Originally Posted by KKenZZa View Post
Well, I know it's not a good one, but the one from WhiteLotus !
HAHAHAHHA that explains it, read a tutorial to how to set it up, theres a limit to 1 player per server. Really stupid, try to find a tut to set it up.
Could you help me fixing it ? since I don't how to set it up, and it's weird, since we bypassed this limit many times my just trying to connect, but it's really random
I think it's within the server>char>list.cs. It could have to do with a line in there under neath your server ip that says "admin connect: 1" or something, and you need to change that to .2 Not entirely sure if thats the problem but it could be. It might actually be "Max players: 1" I'm not home and don't have the files in front of me.

[EDIT] This probably isn't the problem but make sure you and your friend aren't both trying to connect using the same account...
Thanks for the answer, I don't have the source opened right now, but it was something with max clients
Thanks for helping
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?