SolvedMaking an AQworlds Client off-browser?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Making an AQworlds Client off-browser?
Le Bot and stuff have been able to do it, but how would I go about making aqworlds run off my adobe reader shockwave?
I've seen tutorials that showed how to download the page as a HTML, in which you can click the SWF file from the HTML download, but the file is stuck at the 'Loading...' screen, and doesn't actually load..

This is what I mean..

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma2099 View Post
Le Bot and stuff have been able to do it, but how would I go about making aqworlds run off my adobe reader shockwave?
I've seen tutorials that showed how to download the page as a HTML, in which you can click the SWF file from the HTML download, but the file is stuck at the 'Loading...' screen, and doesn't actually load..

This is what I mean..

Don't know why you want that but hope this helps.
The initial steps of this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=891807
Or by using this http://aqworldscdn.aq.com/game/gamefiles/Loader.swf
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?