Conquerable Vouch Thread

Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
Date: 09/07/2016
Other Person involved: Conq
Item that has been sold/traded: Rotmg Itenz
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/showthread.php?t=1117056
Optional: Sold itenz
+1 Vouch, he bought 2 shendyts from me for $1.90 and I went first. Great Guy!
Date: 17/07/2016
Other Person involved: Conq
Item that has been sold/traded: Rotmg acc
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/showthread.php?t=1134095
Optional: Sold acc +++
VOUCH+ TRUSUTED GUY AND FAST PAYMENT THANKS DUDE
Vouch for dis guy +1 <3
8/18/2016
Sold an imp and huntsman skins for $2
Date: 19/08/2016
Other Person involved: Joe
Item that has been sold/traded: Rotmg Maxing Service
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/showthread.php?t=1117056
Optional: Sold him a 6/8 maxing, quick trade, he went first
8/27/16 sold him 8 pixies
I just sold ok I have 11 pixies 8 skins 7 soulless robes 1 soul bearer and 4 phylactery for 10$ to him +1 vouch!!
Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?