Intrests

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Intrests
Hey MPGH Members,

Back in the days I did some crosshair work.
My question to you guys is: Are you guys intrested in new crosshairs for A.V.A?

Leave a comment here or pm me!

Gr,
Sure. New things are always good.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Sure. New things are always good.
Alright I'll start working today
Quote Originally Posted by FireBlzed View Post
Alright I'll start working today
Alright, looking forward to see them getting released.
Changing will get old players back!!!!! Good news.
I'm still working on it but my way of making crosshairs seems outdated sorry guys
Quote Originally Posted by FireBlzed View Post
I'm still working on it but my way of making crosshairs seems outdated sorry guys
It's fine. I'm sure you'll manage to find a way to make it work.
Yeah sure! New crosshairs would be a nice addition
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?