QuestionHas anyone refunded a Razer Blade from Amazon?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Has anyone refunded a Razer Blade from Amazon?
Just curious if anyone has been able to or have heard of anybody getting a refund for the Razer Blade.

I have a gaming setup and home but it would be nice to have something I can bring with me on the go. I preferably would go for the Razer Blade since it looks great but anything else could work as long as its "good".
Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
Just curious if anyone has been able to or have heard of anybody getting a refund for the Razer Blade.

I have a gaming setup and home but it would be nice to have something I can bring with me on the go. I preferably would go for the Razer Blade since it looks great but anything else could work as long as its "good".
I mean its literally just doing a regular refund from amazon. Though the price is pretty high, so as long as you do it on an account that you have regular orders and never refunded before it is probably doable. (Don't quote me on this as I don't do refund services.)
Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
I mean its literally just doing a regular refund from amazon. Though the price is pretty high, so as long as you do it on an account that you have regular orders and never refunded before it is probably doable. (Don't quote me on this as I don't do refund services.)
Yeah I'm just a bit skeptical since the price is pretty high and like you, I'm not a refunder so I don't know the ins and outs of refunding.
Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post


Yeah I'm just a bit skeptical since the price is pretty high and like you, I'm not a refunder so I don't know the ins and outs of refunding.
Best bet would be talking to one of the refunders. I would recommend Paradise and Wyo, because they were recommended to me by staff. But there are a bunch of other refunders that you can ask too.
Yes, I believe anything is possible as long as it's under a certain amount. Obviously it's "possible" and not 100%. The more legit your account is, and the less amount of refunds it has done, the better your chances.
Add me on skype- eighteightt
I've done it before! Got a 14" QHD+Touchscreen + 5 stacks of a paper and my excuse was that I only had the paper and not the laptop. Took a good 20 minute call but I got my refund.
Pretty good idea, might try it myself..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?